Tuesday, April 27, 2010

One more thing...

I have been wanted to feature Verde Studio for a while now... so I thought I would add a short post while I have my head above water. (Actually, I am in a bis/gov class right now with a guest speaker lecturing on the global impact of US pharmaceutical policy. I am suffering from the F-its...)

Virginia loves stamps, a philatelist with a fabulous eye for color and attention to detail. I loved the idea of vintage stamps for our invitations, but it seemed like a mundane task and/or too expensive. But Verde Studio, an etsy seller, specializes in collecting vintage unused stamps, and can do amazing custom work.
Here are some of my current favorites...




Special thanks to Virginia at Verde Studio for the awesome stamps for our save the dates (and invitations... but more to come on that later!)

No comments:

Post a Comment