Saturday, June 5, 2010

Vintage Tablecloths

The search continues for floral tablecloths for the backyard reception. Etsy seller Apt 222 has these cute ones...






But the best deals by far are on eBay. Sellers like prunestou and nouveauqueen sell vintage tablecloths for a fraction of the price, including shipping --the only downside I have found is the cheaper ones tend to have more imperfections. But really, they are minor and probably fixable with a bleach pen.




Also, we have a trip planned to the scene of the crime on Monday...meeting with the caterer, florist, hairstylist, and venue... I am excited, mostly because it will help my get out of my indecisive funk and force me to make some freaking decisions already!! I will update everyone on how successful that is.

1 comment:

  1. aw, these are so pretty! i love that you find all this cool stuff on etsy!

    ReplyDelete