Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I am in love...


For Christmas this year my aunt in the UK sent me an India Hicks Island Living shower gel. It might not seem like a decadent gift-- but I have taken more showers over the past few weeks then, well... you get the point. It is the most awesome stuff ever, I had to order the entire line. I can't really even describe the scent... soapy, floral, feminine (?) BUT-- more than anything I am just hoping it will make me more like her- WOW. For those of you unfamiliar with the British Royal, check her out here.







She is a super talented designer and I really love these stylish photos of her home in the Bahamas (duh), found on mimi and meg.

Images from Crabtree and Evelyn and Mimi and Meg (originally from the late great Domino Magazine... RIP)

No comments:

Post a Comment