Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Apologies and Resolutions

So... two weeks after my last post (which was well, my first post) I began to get the pangs of guilt for not posting.

I guess it is similar to when you owe a friend a call, and then you don't call, and then you keep "not-calling" because you feel bad for not calling, and then... well you know how it goes. Then you run into them at Trader Joe's and all you can come up with is "I meant to call you back weeks ago but I. Have. Been. So. Darn. Busy." Hmfph.

So, no excuses. I am here-- posting is my New Year's Resolution. I had to come up with something better than "working out more"-- especially because my friends' resolutions are so much more hip and worldly than mine (think "get published" or "read the newspaper everyday" yikes).

New Year's-- I would rather call them "Priorities" instead of "Resolutions"-- here are the rest of them...
1. Listen more-- Talk less.
2. Get a job (duh)
3. Balance planning a wedding with enjoying the small moment in time when we are engaged.


And wedding updates:
1. Coordinator. Check. She rules.
2. Photographer. Awesome check. (and a friend which is a huge plus)
3. Music. Almost check. (Also a friend yay)
4. Catering. Yummy check.
5. Venue. Massive grin happy check.
6. Dress. Most fabulous beautiful perfect exactly-what-I-wanted check.

Pretty Darn good for a winter break I must say...

AB

No comments:

Post a Comment